Pia Nazareno-Acevedo, a life coach and performance management expert (for the past 12 years) founded the group in 2009, together with entrepreneur and radio/TV personality, Pia Arroyo-Magalona. After meeting at a taping for GMA7’s The Sweet Life, they both recognized the need for character formation of young individuals and guiding them into becoming responsible and engaged citizens of our country.
Their passion of continually educating the youth with life skills that are equally important but not taught in schools has been shared to companies, educational institutions and organizations visited by The OneCORE nationwide. Recent breakthroughs have allowed the organization to reach out to major cities around the globe such as Hong Kong, Singapore and New York.
In the past years, The OneCORE been able to help thousand of individuals make better life decisions through:
- Publishing of the Philippines’ first coaching book, Born To Be a Hero™
- Reaching out to OFW’s in Hong Kong and Singapore through the Bayani Para sa Sarili Program
- Constant presence on radio, TV and print
- Development of online resources and personal development programs
- Partnership with the Francis Magalona Foundation to help Find Meaning in the Filipino and reach out to public school students.
On our 3rd year, we are pleased to launch The OneCORE organization. Here is a video from Coach Pia Acevedo to share to you what is new with The OneCORE:
Member and certified by the International Coaching Federation Hong Kong Chapter