Pia Nazareno-Acevedo, a life coach and performance management expert (for the past 15 years) founded the group in 2009, together with entrepreneur and radio/TV personality, Pia Arroyo-Magalona. After meeting at a taping for GMA7’s The Sweet Life, they both recognized the need for character formation of young individuals and guiding them into becoming responsible and engaged citizens of our country.
Their passion of continually educating the youth with life skills that are equally important but not taught in schools has been shared to companies, educational institutions and organizations visited by The OneCORE nationwide. Recent breakthroughs have allowed the organization to reach out to major cities around the globe such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, London, Rome and Canada.
In the past years, The OneCORE been able to help thousand of individuals make better life decisions through:
- Publishing of the Philippines’ first coaching book, Born To Be a Hero™
- Reaching out to Filipinos in South East Asia, Europe and North America through the Bayani Para sa Sarili Program
- Constant presence on radio, TV and print
- Development of online resources and personal development programs
- Partnership with the Francis Magalona Foundation to help Find Meaning in the Filipino and reach out to public school students.
On our 5th year, The OneCORE renews and strengthens its commitment to revolutionizing approaches in personal development. Watch Coach Pia Acevedo as she shares the passion behind The OneCORE.